Johannesburg, South Africa – EFC VP of talent hosts a weekly broadcast on EFC’s Facebook page, where he answers questions from the fans and talks about trending topics with guests. This week saw Cartmell drop bombshells of information and announcements on the show.
The highlights are:
– Dino Bagattin makes his EFC return at EFC 81 against Pietie Coxen
– Cartmell explains why Luke Michael was pulled from EFC 80
– Themba Gorimbo to face Luke Michael at EFC 82 in September for EFC welterweight championship
– Buys not confirmed to defend, Faeez Jacobs vs Nkazimulo Zulu for interim bantamweight championship in the works for EFC 81 at Time Square, Pretoria
– Bagatin says to “bin” Conrad Seabi for “unprofessional behaviour”
– Cartmell states Fafa Dwama needs to be more exciting to earn a title shot
– Amanda Lino vs Manon Fiorot planned for EFC 82 on 28 September
– Dricus du Plessis vs Brendan Lesar planned for EFC 83 on 14 December
– Lyle Karam vs Justin Smith in works for EFC 81
– Gideon Drotschie vs Quinton Rossouw for EFC light heavyweight championship in the works
– EFC women’s strawweight champ, Karolina Wojcik, vs #TF2 contestant Alice Ardelean in the works
Watch the full stream here: https://efcww.com/2Yy4MrB
All eyes now turn to EFC 81 which is presented by Restonic and takes place on Saturday 10 August live from Time Square, Menlyn Maine, Pretoria. Tickets will be on sale soon at computicket.com. Full broadcast details available on efcworldwide.com.