Marino "The Scorpion" Cutendana
- Submission : 2 Wins - 1 Losses
- TKO/KO : 2 Wins - 1 Losses
- Decision : 2 Wins - 1 Losses
- Age : 30
- Height : 5'7"(1.76 m)
- Reach : 70,47" (179.5 cm)
- Leg Span : 42'1" (108 cm)
- Stance : Orthodox
- BG Discipline : Muay Thai
Developed MMA skills
- From : Angola
- Fighting out of : Hatfield, Pretoria
- Gym : Team CIT MMA
- Trainer : Morne Visser
- Submission : 50%
- Takedowns : 30%
- Striking : 20%
Pro Fight History
Martin de BeerEFC 76WinR3 Decision (Split)
Martin de BeerEFC 60WinR1 Submission (Armbar)–
Baldwin MdlaloseEFC 51LossR1 TKO (Punches)–
Jasen van der MerweEFC 46WinR1 TKO (Punches)–
Nelson FeiteiraEFC 40WinR3 Decision (Split)–
Oumpie SebekoEFC 36WinR1 Submission (Triangle Choke)–
Sibulele SwekileEFC 34WinR1 KO (Punches)–
Craig NinowEFC 31LossR1 Submission (Triangle Choke)–
Matthew BuirskiEFC 20LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Exhibition Fight History
What do you do for fight preparation?
I train from Monday to Saturday. Mainly I like to work on my stand up as Muay Thai is my background. I work my wrestling on Mondays and Wednesday. For fights I get special help from Fight Fit Militia.
When and why did you start martial arts training?
I started Karate when I was 14, following my big brothers footsteps. Then I watched UFC 1, saw Royce Gracie and thought to myself that I want to be like him; small but beating big people! As time passed by I did some traditional jiu-jitsu. At school myself and Demarte Pena created our own MMA tournament. He helped me with the Muay Thai until I got to varsity when I started training at the Undisputed Fight Club.
What ranks and titles have you held?
I am the Mpumalanga lightweight champion.
- Hails from Angola, school friend of Demarte Pena
- Has been competing as an MMA pro since 2013
- Was a successful as an Amateur
- Majority of his bouts have ended in Round 1