Didier "Knife" Kilola
- Submission : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- TKO/KO : 2 Wins - 2 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 1 Losses
- Age : 36
- Height : 1.86 m
- Reach :
- Leg Span :
- Stance :
- BG Discipline : Judo & Boxing
Resilient in the pocket
Solid linear striking
- From : DRC
- Fighting out of : City Bowl, Cape Town
- Gym : Redemption Fitness Centre
- Trainer : Arran Mckenzie
- Submission : 20%
- Takedowns : 10%
- Striking : 70%
Pro Fight History
Danie van HeerdenEFC 45LossR1 TKO (Punches)–
Michael VermeulenEFC 42LossR2 KO (Punch)–
Elvis MoyoEFC 35LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Sors GrobbelaarEFC 32WinR1 TKO (Punches)–
Ricky MisholasEFC 30WinR1 KO (Punch)–
Exhibition Fight History
Morning wrestling and fitness, evening BJJ, Muay Thai and Boxing, sparring every second night
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR FIGHT NAME?
My name translated from French to English means ‘Panga’ (Machete), so people call me ‘Knife’.
WHEN & WHY DID YOU START FIGHTING?
I started MMA three years ago. I am from a Judo background. I have to compete.
TRANSITION INTO MMA
I always wanted to compete in MMA.
- Beat notable opponents Misholas and Grobbelaar
- Never been submitted