Luke "Young Gun" Michael
- Submission : 2 Wins - 2 Losses
- TKO/KO : 1 Wins - 1 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Age : 23
- Height : 1.80 m
- Reach : 189 cm
- BG Discipline : MMA
Developed submission game
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Sunninghill, Johannesburg
- Gym : Fight Fit Militia (FFM)
- Trainer : Richard Quan
- Submission : 40%
- Takedowns : 20%
- Striking : 40%
Rodrique KenaEFC 65WinR1 Submission (Triangle Choke)–
Mthobisi ButheleziEFC 50LossR1 Submission (Punches)–
Kaleka KabandaEFC 45LossR2 Submission (Verbal)–
Sibusiso MdokoEFC 39LossR3 TKO (Punches to the body)–
Regis MuyamboEFC 35WinR3 TKO (Punches)–
Texier KabesaEFC 33WinR1 Submission (Triangle Choke)–
What do you do for fight preparation?
I train 3 to 4 times a day, 6 days a week. Mornings are MMA followed by a conditioning session and evenings are usually Muay Thai and BJJ or MMA.
When and why did you start martial arts training?
I started at the end of November 2011, I’ve always been interested in martial arts since a young age, now it’s a lifestyle for me.
How did you transition to MMA?
I transitioned from pure BJJ to MMA as I loved the fact that you could use various ways to finish a fight.
- Missed out on his debut at EFC 30 (Cape Town) due to medical reasons
- CFL Champion - Respected amateur organisation
- Undefeated as an amateur
- Performance bonus winner