- Submission : 0 Wins - 3 Losses
- TKO/KO : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Age : 34
- Height : 1.78 m
- Reach :
- Leg Span :
- Stance :
- BG Discipline : Kickboxing
Very powerful athlete
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Edenvale, Johannesburg
- Gym : World of Warriors (WOW)
- Trainer : Ashley Calvert
- Submission : %
- Takedowns : %
- Striking : %
Pro Fight History
Champion DalchaEFC 34LossR1 Submission (Armbar)–
Armand de BruynEFC 17LossR2 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)–
JP KrugerEFC 12LossR2 Submission (Triangle Choke)–
Exhibition Fight History
I train 5 times a week. My training consists of jiu-jitsu, Muaythai and various other stand-up and ground fighting styles. With a fight coming up, I increase my training and fitness.
When and why did you start MMA?
I started MMA in 2011 as I was seeking a new challenge; I ran out of opponents that could test me in my weight class in Thai boxing and K1.
What ranks and titles have you held?
I first got into Muaythai in 2000 while working as a bouncer in Cape Town. After two months of self-defence training my coach got me a fight. My Muaythai record is 49 wins, 3 losses, 1 no contest. In kickboxing I’ve had 12 fights, no losses. In extreme striking I’ve had 6 fights, one loss. World Thai boxing heavyweight champ, 2x silver medalist at world championships and 1x bronze medalist; 8x SA Thai boxing champion; Gladiator 4 Man Challenge champion; full contact kick boxing champion; K1 light heavyweight European champion.
- Made his EFC and MMA debut against former contender and kickboxing rival JP Kruger
- Lost to Ramazan Ramazanov in the Kickboxing WPMF Heavyweight Title in 2008
- Former heavyweight kickboxing champion