- Submission : 1 Wins - 0 Losses
- TKO/KO : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Age : 31
- Height : 1.83 m
- Reach : 64 cm
- Leg Span :
- Stance :
- BG Discipline : Taekwando & Karate
High level BJJ
Vast fight experience
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Hatfield, Pretoria
- Gym : Team CIT MMA
- Trainer : Morne Visser
- Submission : %
- Takedowns : %
- Striking : %
Pro Fight History
Sydney MokgoloEFC 34WinR2 Submission (Triangle Choke)–
Exhibition Fight History
What do you do for fight preparation?
Train, eat and sleep. Repeat
When & why did you start fighting?
I loved watching martial arts movies and Ive always been very competitive.
Transition into MMA?
It was the next logical step as a fighter.
What is your favoured technique?
Jump spinning head butt.
What other interesting information can you tell us about yourself?
Im a soft natured family guy. I love spending free time with friends, family and playing dota. Fighting is a sport I love and I can test myself and also release negative energy. I love summer, the outdoors. I speak Chinese and spent 11 years in China.
- EFC and MMA debut
- Started in Taekwando and Karate at 16
- Lived in China fighting San Shou professionally for 10 years
- Started training at Team CIT
- Speaks Mandarin