- Submission : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- TKO/KO : 2 Wins - 1 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Age : 28
- Height : 1.85 m
- Reach :
- BG Discipline : MMA
Excellent all rounder
Strong Ground n Pound
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Edenvale, Johannesburg
- Gym : World of Warriors (WOW)
- Trainer : Lenin Rajopaul
- Submission : %
- Takedowns : %
- Striking : %
Warren AllisonEFC 36LossR2 KO (Punches)–
Jason CulverwellEFC 33WinR1 TKO (Punches)–
Pupanga TresorEFC 28WinR1 TKO (Punches)–
What do you do for fight preparation?
I do 12 x1 hour sessions a week. Split into 4 x BJJ, 4 x MMA, 2 x weightlifting and 2 x cardio sessions.
When and why did you start martial arts training?
I started in 2010 at Rio Grappling Springs to get fit and start BJJ. I then joined Titan Fight Club and had my first amateur MMA fight – after a year of training I wanted to test myself. I now fight out of World of Warriors.
Tell us about your most memorable fight.
My losses, I make sure I learn from them and come back better.
What is your favourite technique?
- Good amateur career where he competed as a light heavyweight
- Was an amateur bodybuilder before EFC
- Made an impressive debut at EFC 28 and then took a break as his wife was pregnant
- Hails from a strong fight camp, World of Warriors