- Submission : 2 Wins - 0 Losses
- TKO/KO : 1 Wins - 1 Losses
- Decision : 2 Wins - 6 Losses
- Age : 25
- Height : 1.65 m
- Reach : 171 cm
- BG Discipline : MMA
Excellent amateur record
Riding the high of first EFC win
Very physical in the clinch
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Greyville, Durban
- Gym : Gorgeous Boyz Hardcore (GBH)
- Trainer : Rhyne Hassan
- Submission : 20%
- Takedowns : 20%
- Striking : 60%
Deon BruningEFC 63LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Sindile ManengelaEFC 60LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Pierre BothaEFC 57LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Conrad SeabiEFC 53LossR3 KO (Punches)–
Brendon KatzEFC 47LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Wesley HawkeyEFC 43WinR1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)–
Mamoudou ToureEFC 39LossR2 DQ (Elbow to Back of Head)–
Ashley CalvertEFC 38WinR2 TKO (Punches)–
Anthony MailerEFC 35WinR3 Decision (Split)–
Bill ThusiEFC 33WinR1 Submission (Armbar)–
Tshilumba MulumbaEFC 32WinR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Tumisang MadibaEFC 31LossR3 Decision (Majority)–
Jordan Machtle–LossR3 Decision (Unanimous)–
Karate & Jiu-Jitsu
I do kettle bells, running, fighting and meditating.
When & why did you start martial arts training?
A few years back in the township, I had to learn to defend myself.
How did you transition into MMA?
I walked into the Lion’s Den gym looking for work and asked if I could train.
Whatever gets dealt to me.
• Started his MMA career by offering to be a cleaner in the gym, then joined classes
• Ran a 4 fight winning streak ended by a DQ loss
• Majority wins by decision