- Submission : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- TKO/KO : 0 Wins - 2 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Age : 29
- Height : 1.77 m
- Reach : 65 cm
- Leg Span :
- Stance :
- BG Discipline : MMA
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Savoy, Johannseburg
- Gym : Godfather MMA
- Trainer : Brad Bloch
- Submission : %
- Takedowns : %
- Striking : %
Pro Fight History
Marino CutendanaEFC 34LossR1 KO (Punch)–
Cedric DoyleEFC 24LossR1 TKO (Punches)–
Exhibition Fight History
What do you do for fight preparation?
I train in the morning, go to work, then I train again in the afternoon and evening. My focus is Boxing, Muay Thai and Jits.
When and why did you start martial arts training?
I watched my brother for a while. I never really thought fighting was something I could do, then I saw my brother compete, and I wanted to get involved.
What ranks and titles have you held?
Tell us about your most memorable fight.
There’s two. When I became Gauteng champ. I fought Donnovan Wilken, that was big. And the second was when I defended it against Duo Kim. Everything came together in that fight. Every punch and kick landed perfectly.
- Pure development fighter
- Twin brother to Featherweight Mbulelo
- Made his EFC and Pro debut against EFC title campaigner
- Team mates are Alexander Cheboub and Vandam Mbuyi