- Submission : 1 Wins - 1 Losses
- TKO/KO : 0 Wins - 2 Losses
- Decision : 0 Wins - 0 Losses
- Age : 40
- Height : 1.89 m
- Reach : 69 cm
- Leg Span :
- Stance :
- BG Discipline : MMA
Team captain at CIT MMA
Yet to unleash full MMA potential
- From : South Africa
- Fighting out of : Hatfield, Pretoria
- Gym : Team CIT MMA
- Trainer : Morne Visser
- Submission : %
- Takedowns : %
- Striking : %
Pro Fight History
Danie van HeerdenEFC 37LossR1 KO (Punch)–
Donavin HawkeyEFC 31WinR1 Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)–
Christophe WalravensEFC 22LossR1 KO (Punch)–
Andrew van ZylEFC 16LossR1 Submission–
Exhibition Fight History
I train every day in full MMA.
When and why did you start MMA?
I combined my passion for wrestling and Thai boxing around 2011, which led me to MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held?
SA colours in wrestling. Gauteng titles in Thai boxing.
What do you enjoy about MMA?
The extremeness of the sport! Going the full distance in all styles of martial arts.
- Competing as an MMA pro since 2012
- Works alongside his brother and trainer Morne Visser