Glody "Vandamme Godago" Kanzeko
- Submission : 0 Win - 1 Losses
- TKO/KO : 0 Win - 2 Losses
- Decision : 0 Win - 0 Losses
- Age : 21
- Height : 5'10" (178 cm)
- Reach : 75.19" (191 cm)
- Leg Span : 40.16" (102 cm)
- Stance : Orthodox
- BG Discipline : Traditional Jiujitsu
- Strengths : Developed in a pro camp Very strong and aggressive Good boxing
- From : DRC
- Fighting out of : Johannesburg, South Africa
- Gym : RAW Combination FTC
- Trainer : Rodrique Kena, Jimmy Kena
- Submission : %
- Takedowns : %
- Striking : %
Pro Fight History
Adrian SanchezEFC 104LossR2 Strikes
Billy NyemboEFC 98WinR1 Submission (Rear Naked Choke)
Tapiwe KatikatiEFC 96LossR3 Tapout Due to Strikes
Exhibition Fight History
HERO?[Jean-Claude] Van Damme
HOW DID YOU GET INTO MMA?
I was exposed to traditional jujitsu at a very young age and I enjoy the discipline. I knew that I should aim to do MMA to enable me to be an all rounded fighter.
WHAT ARE YOUR FIGHT ACCOLADES?
Black belt in Traditional Jujitsu, Kinshasa MMA Vice Champion, DRC MMA Champion, Judo 6 times Champion, Interprovincial Judo Champion, BJJ 5 times Champion
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT JOB?
WHAT CAN THE FIGHT WORLD EXPECT FROM YOU?
They can expect exhilarating and entertaining fights every single time that I step into the cage.