ONE OF AFRICA’S GREATEST OPPORTUNITIES
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
SUPPORT, INVEST & GROW
The release in equity allows supporters and investors to grow the sport and help the continent’s greatest athletes take on the world, plus partake in the upside of their equity value growth.
“I have been to and competed at the leading MMA events all over the world, and EFC is up at the top,” stated former two-time EFC champion and current UFC athlete Dricus du Plessis. “Look at what EFC has achieved in the past 10 years, how much the sport and the organisation has grown. Africa’s time is now! I intend to be an EFC shareholder for life.”
Support, invest, and grow as Africa’s greatest warriors take on the world! EFC Invested #ImIn
· Investor creates an account on STACK ASSET’S platform and uploads the required FICA documents.
· Investors fund their account with the desired amount they wish to invest in EFC via EFC Invest.
· Invested funds are deposited into Stack Advisory’s client deposit account which is then paid over to EFC via EFC INVEST (PTY) LTD.
· EFC INVEST (PTY) LTD then purchases the desired amount of equity in EFC as per the clients Private Placement Memorandum.
· Shares are then issued in the form of a Stack via STACK ASSETS, deemed to be a materialised share benefitting the investor.
Disclaimer: This information prepared by Stack Advisory (Pty)Ltd does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. You are encouraged to seek advice from an independent financial adviser regarding the suitability of the investment, under a separate engagement, as you deem fit that conforms to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular financial needs before making a commitment to invest. Stack Advisory (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (Act No. 37 of 2002) FSP no 45697. Investors should take cognisance of the fact that there are risks involved in buying or selling any financial product. Past performance of a financial product is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The value of financial products can increase as well as decrease over time, depending on the value of the underlying securities and market conditions. Illustrations, forecasts or hypothetical data are not guaranteed and are provided for illustrative purposes only. This document does not constitute a solicitation, invitation or investment recommendation. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern any claim relating to or arising from the contents of the information provided.”